NEW CARPET THROUGHOUT! All interior recently painted. New light fixtures. Maintenance-free vinyl siding for easy upkeep. All three bedrooms on the main level. Large hall bath. Finished basement with half bath walks out to backyard. Very large fenced backyard perfect for get-togethers. Washer, dryer, fridge and microwave all stay with the home - perfect for first time homebuyers or those coming from a rental! Quick access to I-435 and the airport or shopping.
All new carpet throughout the main floor! Plenty of room for a formal dining set plus a small breakfast table. Updated bathrooms. Lower level family room with fireplace walks out to patio and fenced backyard. Convenient half bath on lower level. Storage shed against back fence line perfect for lawn and garden tools (saves garage space!). Nice level driveway goes great with built-in basketball goal.
Just 2 years young, this reverse 1.5 story has a second bedroom on the main level and two more bedrooms on the lower level. Still practically new, this home has been meticulously maintained. Upgraded trim package and hardwood floors throughout the main level. This has the open floor plan you are looking for! Granite counters and stainless appliances. Main level laundry room. Enormous master bath has all the upgrades you expect. Lower level family room features wet bar with wine fridge and walks out to backyard. Don't miss the covered deck and lower level patio plus the fenced backyard!
Welcome to Highlands of Northview! This home for sale is sure to please the picky buyer.
Just perfect and ready for you to move in. If you enjoy spending time outdoors, you're going to love the covered deck with ceiling fan! Patio on lower level. Plenty of room on the inside with a formal living room and a family room just down a few stairs. Upgraded kitchen features a tile floor and stainless appliances including a gas stove for the family chef. Great storage space in the unfinished sub-basement. Big master suite with private bath. All bedrooms on upper level. Nice, neutral colors throughout.
Congratulations! You are about to close on the sale of your current home and move out for good! Here's a list of 5 things you need to do before leaving.
1. Call ALL of your home services companies to stop or transfer service. Here's a list of possible services you use:
a. Home phone
b. Electric company
c. Gas company
d. Cable company
e. Satellite company
f. Internet company
g. Lawn care company
h. Insect treatment company
i. Yard waste removal company
j. Water company
k. Trash service
l. Pet care service
m. Homeowner's insurance company
n. Post office
o. Food delivery service
2. Compile a folder or packet of information that the buyer of your home may need. This may include manuals to all the home appliances, thermostat instructions, warranties, the mailbox key, garage door code and instrucions on how to change the code, homeowner's association information, pool key, instructions for working the fireplace, and anything else that may apply.
3. Have your movers arranged and ready to go. Put EVERYTHING in a box. There is nothing more frustrating and time-consuming for your movers than to have to find room for stray items that can easily fit into a box. Allow yourself plenty of time after the movers leave to vacuum the carpets and wipe everything down so you leave the house ready for the buyers to move right in. Leave NOTHING behind (except perhaps interior or exterior paint for touch ups and trash recepticles provided by the trash service if applicable). Take your trash with you.
4. Leave all of your keys and garage door remotes on the kitchen counter in plain site alongside the packet you put together in step 2. The buyer's real estate will give the buyers the key out of the lockbox on your front door at the time of possession so go ahead and lock everything up when you leave. NEVER lock the storm door! Too many people get locked out of the house.
5. Get a neighbor to take a photo of your family in front of the house. Take a moment to appreciate everything good that happened here and celebrate the move forward.
Oh, and one last thing. If you run into into anything that you are unsure of, call your real estate agent. He or she has helped MANY sellers and has likely encountered the issue you are having. Your agent is happy to help you!
Author: Ron Henderson
Ron Henderson & Associates | Keller Williams Kansas City North
Classic two story home features a home office on the main level. Separate formal dining room and breakfast room. Kitchen has center island, granite counters, and stainless appliances including a separate wall oven. All 4 bedrooms on upper level. Large master suite with walk-in closet, double vanity, separate shower and tub. Lower level walk-out with second kitchen, full bath, extra bedroom or storage room, & rec room with wet bar. Maintenance-free backyard features stone landscaping. Perfect home for entertaining.
Briarwood West is located very near the Briarcliff Village shopping district in the Kansas City Northland.
WOW! Move-in ready 2 story has formal dining room plus additional breakfast room for all your entertaining needs. Very nice master suite has private bath with corner jet tub and separate shower. Finished, walk-out basement has 4th bedroom, 3rd full bath and a large recreation area. Enjoy the outdoors from the deck or the patio. This is a great home that you won't want to pass up!
LIKE NEW! 2 year old home still sparkles. Granite counters, lots of hardwoods. Main level features 3 bedrooms and an open floor plan. Exquisite master suite has gorgeous walk-in shower. Lower level has 4th bedroom, 3rd full bath, plus full kitchen. Perfect for those needing separate living quarters. Enjoy the enclosed porch and deck with pergola. Fenced backyard backs to trees. Close to community pool.
Large country estate lot with 1.8 acres. All 4 bedrooms on upper level. Open floor plan on main level. Formal dining room great for dinner parties. Den/study could be your new home office. Take a quick meal at the center island bar or keep it cozy in the breakfast room. Living room features brick fireplace. Convenient main level laundry room with built-in cabinets and counters. Large patio is perfect for backyard BBQ's. Master suite features double vanity and jet tub. Large backyard shed to hold the riding mower.